Sunday, November 30, 2014

Agradesida - Thanksgiving in Barcelona

This year, I spent Thanksgiving in Barcelona with Sara and Lise! 


I truly have so much to be thankful for this year. Not everyone gets to spend half a year abroad and I know I have my parents to thank for an adventure of a lifetime, as well as my closest friends for supporting me every step of the way. Distance really does mean so little when you love someone so much! 

Barcelona was fun, but we got extremely unlucky with the weather. Friday was nice, but it poured both Saturday and Sunday. As probably most people know, Barcelona is definitely a city one wants to explore in all of its sunshine-y glory...


Instead of a play-by-play for this post, I thought I'd just list out the things we did in Barcelona!

The sights: La Sagrada Familia
                  Parc Güell
                  Barcelona Cathedral
                  Fira de Santa Llúcia
                  La Ramblas
                  Opium
                  El Born
                  Club Pipas
                  Plaça de Catalunya
                   The food: Tapas
                                     Hot chocolate and churros
                                     A lot of gelato
                                     Cava
                                     Brunch & Cake
                                     Several small, local cafés


Despite the rain, we were so happy to be together! And in two and a half weeks, we'll be reunited again at home. It was a happy, happy Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment