Saturday, August 30, 2014

All moved in!

Today, I moved in with my host family! They live in the third arrondissement in a nice (and big) apartment just a few blocks away from the Rhône River.

The host families came to pick up all of us kids from the hostel we were staying at around 10am. My whole family came to pick me up, which was very sweet. After I dropped my things off in my room, I walked with my host mom and host brother (who is 10 years old and very cute) walked to the river for the Saturday market. We bought vegetables, fruits, meat, flowers... It was really fun. When we got back, everyone let me get settled.

In the evening, Meera arrived! I met her at the train station and we got her checked into her hotel before heading out for dinner. We went to the same place Mom and I went to for lunch the other day: Chez Hugonierre. One of the waitresses even recognized me! We had an absolutely amazing, and long, dinner that ended late. We hurried home after to get ready for tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment